Need a pastor or a teacher? Want to sell a farm?
A classified ad in Anabaptist World could be key to your success. At $1.30 per word you can get your message out.
To place your classified ad in an upcoming issue of Anabaptist World, please complete this form.
For our advertising deadlines check out the Anabaptist World Media Kit.
Employment – General
- Multimedia news editor: Mennonite Church USA seeks experienced news writer/storyteller to develop, drive and execute communication strategies on various platforms. This includes writing media releases, feature articles, newsletters, video scripts, brochures and online content. Must be passionate about God’s reconciling mission to the world and committed to Jesus Christ. People of diverse backgrounds and abilities encouraged to apply. Learn more here: mennoniteusa.org/who-are-mennonites/employment. (12)
- Marketing Communications & Engagement Associate: Mennonite Church USA seeks enthusiastic communicator to assist in all levels of project execution, including research, event coordination, constituent inquiries, writing, production, newsletter distribution and analytics/reporting. Ideal growth opportunity for a team player committed to Jesus Christ. People of diverse backgrounds and abilities encouraged to apply. Learn more here: mennoniteusa.org/who-are-mennonites/employment. (12)
- Harrisonburg, Va., builder/general contractor seeks carpenters, superintendent and project manager. If you have 10-15 years experience and would consider joining our company, contact us at email@example.com or herrinc.com/about/employment. (10, 12, 14-16)
- North Newton, Kan. Two-bedroom, two-bath cottages under construction at West 23rd and Edgemore, North Newton. Owner-agent 316-283-8441. (10-16)
Employment – Church
- Community Mennonite Church of Lancaster, Pa., a progressive, welcoming and affirming congregation, is seeking a two-thirds-time Associate Pastor of Children’s Ministries. The position oversees programming and spiritual formation of children birth to eighth grade. Responsibilities include offering pastoral and spiritual guidance to children and families, overseeing children’s auxiliary programs, coordinating children’s volunteers and incorporating children into congregational life. The vision of CMCL is to make known to our children in word and action that they are “known and loved by God.” Please send resumes to Julie Bushong at firstname.lastname@example.org. (12)
- Dynamic Mennonite church seeks our next full-time Pastor of Youth and Family Ministries. Since 1909, Hesston Mennonite Church (HMC) has been a community of God’s people, seeking and following the way of Christ, experiencing and sharing the good news of hope and healing. HMC has a resident membership of 375 and this position serves as part of a three-pastor team. HMC has an intentional and joy-filled relationship with people of Hesston College and the Schowalter Villa retirement community. Visit hesstonmc.org for more information on the church and this opportunity. (12)
For Sale – Books
- Looking Back with John Hostetler highlights John’s 30 years as MCC’s Material Aid Director (followed by volunteer service into his 95th year) as told by John with narration by Miriam Auker. Available in the U.S. for $14 plus $3 mailing. Order by emailing email@example.com. (12)
- The Mennonite Your Way Hospitality Travel Directory 14 is now available. With over 750 hosts in the U.S. and Canada plus international listings worldwide. Suggested donation is $45. Order online at mennoniteyourway.com or send payment to MYW, PO Box 95, Ames, IA 50010. Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. (12)
Two seats remain for the tour to the Oberammergau Passion Play in Bavaria, Germany, in 2022! Join tour host Pastor Weldon Martens of Grace Hill Mennonite Church of Whitewater, Kan., on a 10-day tour to Germany, France and Switzerland, Aug. 10-21, 2022. We will see the Swiss Alps, the Black Forest, Neuschwanstein Castle, and enjoy a Rhine River Cruise. See the tour brochure and register at pilgrimtours.com/ghmc.html or contact Pastor Weldon for a brochure or registration update at email@example.com or 402-202-9276. (12-14)
- North Newton, Kan., guest housing. 316-283-5231; firstname.lastname@example.org. (2-13)