Need a pastor or a teacher? Want to sell a farm?
A classified ad in Anabaptist World could be key to your success. At $1.30 per word you can get your message out.
To place your classified ad in an upcoming issue of Anabaptist World, please complete this form.
For our advertising deadlines check out the Anabaptist World Media Kit.
Employment – General
- LMC Bishop, Great Lakes West District. The Discernment Committee for the above district is seeking candidates for Bishop. The position is 25 percent time, and a team approach would also be entertained. Salary(ies) will be based on the standard guidelines with additional benefits for mileage and continuing education. This position is primarily pastoral in nature, providing support to the district leaders in the form of care, resourcing, conflict resolution, counsel and leadership development. The Great Lakes West District of LMC currently includes nine congregations: Seven congregations in Indiana, one in Illinois and one in Michigan. Inquiries can be made in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. (16-1)
Eastern Mennonite Missions seeks an executive director of operations for a “business for transformation” partner in Southeast Asia. Responsibilities include leading day-to-day operations into alignment with the big-picture mission and vision. This person will help transform the lives of customers and employees by providing best-quality products and services while building the sustainability and leadership capacity of the business. Candidates must have business education and experience; excellent leadership and communication skills; and a commitment to the core values of financial sustainability, positive social outcomes, environmental responsibility, and spiritual transformation. Learn more by contacting Sherrie Ober at email@example.com. (1-2)
Gap Veterinary Associates Inc., a well-established six-doctor ambulatory practice in Lancaster County, Pa., is seeking associate veterinarian experienced in dairy herd health services to replace retiring veterinarian. Successful candidate must have skills in pregnancy diagnosis via ultrasound and palpation as well as in bovine medicine and surgery. Opportunity for ownership in 1-2 years. Please call R. Michael Weaver, DVM at 717-413-9701. (1)
- Vice President of Technology/CTO at Landis Communities. Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide strategic vision for and leadership in all aspects of technology-related work, including communicating with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure technologies are used appropriately. Strategic thinking, strong business acumen and being well versed in current technological trends and familiarity with a variety of business concepts are essential in this role. Actively supports the CEO and Senior Executive Team with analysis and evaluation of technological trends and is an active participant in the long-range planning process for a growing Landis Communities, which includes a large continuing care retirement community, affordable and middle-income age 55+ communities, and a wide-range of home and community-based services. Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is preferred. Should possess effective communication skills, ability to lead a team and collaborate with peers, and have an understanding of and appreciation for the Landis Communities’ faith, values and goals. Submit resume to Human Resources, Landis Communities 1001 E. Oregon Road, Lititz, PA 17543, or contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Landis Communities, visit our website, landiscommunities.org. (1)
RN Campus Supervisor at Landis Homes. Landis Homes is seeking an RN Campus Supervisor to provide direction and supervision for our three levels of care. Responsibilities include clinical oversight to ensure quality care, responding to emergency calls from residential residents, uphold Landis Homes Guiding Values of Joy, Compassion, Integrity, Stewardship and Community, while ensuring care provided to those we serve are in accordance with established Landis Homes’ policy and procedure and State and Federal guidelines. The RN Campus Supervisor functions on behalf of Landis Homes Administration and intervenes in situations requiring supervisory input and decision-making, exercising good judgment in knowing when to consult with appropriate off-duty management and/or health-care professionals, such as resident physicians. Currently registered in the state of Pennsylvania. CPR certification required. EOE. Human Resources, Landis Homes 1001 E. Oregon Road, Lititz, PA 17543. Learn more and apply online at LandisHomes.org, 717-581-3936, HRContact@Landis.org. (1)
Employment – Church
- Lombard Mennonite Church seeks a half-time Pastor of Christian Formation with a strong commitment to Anabaptist values and theology, including peace and justice. The primary focus will be to work with the congregation as a whole in the area of Christian formation, with a particular emphasis on the youth. Graduate theological work or an M.Div. degree (or equivalent) strongly preferred. Racial-ethnic minority candidates and/or individuals with cross-cultural or international experience are encouraged to apply. LMC is a member of the Illinois Mennonite Conference and the Mennonite Church USA. We are a vibrant Anabaptist congregation in the western suburbs of Chicago, whose members come from diverse Christian backgrounds. Position open immediately. Interested persons should contact email@example.com. (1-3)
- First Mennonite Church, Indianapolis, Ind., is seeking a full-time pastor (half-time or more will also be considered) with strong preaching skills and experience and ability to serve as part of a pastoral team. Full job description is found at mennoniteusa.org/pastor-openings or at indymenno.org. We follow Mennonite Church USA salary and benefit guidelines and are located in a large, thriving city. Contact Robin Helmuth, search committee chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org. (16-1)
- Witmer Heights Mennonite Church, near Smoketown in Lancaster County, Pa., is seeking a three-quarter- time pastor. Our congregation is affiliated with LMC — a fellowship of Anabaptist churches, and maintains a relationship with Mennonite Church USA. We share a facility with our sister congregation — First Deaf Mennonite Church. We are a healthy, suburban congregation with an average attendance of 75 persons. We are seeking a visionary pastor with strengths in preaching, teaching, listening, counseling, encouraging and administration. The position begins in February 2021. Acquaint yourself with us at whmchurch.org. Interested persons may contact Joe Miller at email@example.com or 717-808-2417. (16-1)
Employment – School
- Fresno Pacific University invites applications for a Faculty in Criminology. Complete job description and requirements at fresno.edu/visitors/careers. (1)
Fresno Pacific University invites applications for a Faculty/Program Director in Psychology. Complete job description and requirements at fresno.edu/visitors/careers. (1)
- North Newton, Kan., guest housing. 316-283-5231; firstname.lastname@example.org. (1-5)