Need a pastor or a teacher? Want to sell a farm?
A classified ad in Anabaptist World could be key to your success. At $1.50 per word you can get your message out.
To place your classified ad in an upcoming issue of Anabaptist World, please complete this form.
For our advertising deadlines check out the Anabaptist World Media Kit.
Employment – Church
Deep Run East Mennonite Church in Bucks County, Pa., is seeking a Senior Pastor to lead our multi-staff ministry. More information about our church and a job description can be found at deepruneast.org. If interested contact our Mosaic Conference Minister, Josh Meyer, at email@example.com. (16-3)
- Blossom Hill Mennonite Church, Lancaster, Pa., is seeking a half-time Associate Pastor with primary responsibilities for Jr. and Sr. youth programming with inclusion of children’s programming or oversight of social justice programming (depending on the gifting of the candidate). Seeking individuals grounded in Anabaptist theology. Seminary degree preferred or significant relevant ministry experience. Contact search committee chair, Jim S. Amstutz, at BHMCSearch23@gmail.com for more information. (3-4)
- UPDATED POSTING—First Mennonite Church, Indianapolis, Ind. is seeking a 0.75 FTE paid pastoral team member (with benefits) to join our full-time pastor. We are a welcoming faith community committed to making peace, seeking justice and serving as the hands, heart and voice of Christ. Priorities for this pastor will be to support and equip Church Life Commission (congregational Care Team, small groups, etc), collaborate with Faith Formation Commission (christian education for children, youth and adults) and to integrate persons of all ages, backgrounds and identities into the life of the congregation. For a full job description, visit www.indymenno.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (3-5)
- Zion Mennonite Church, Archbold OH is a seeking a Full-Time Collaborative Ministry Team Pastor. For more information on this opportunity please contact Ohio Conference Regional Pastor: Tony Doehrmann 419-551-1107 email@example.com. (3-5)
Employment – School
- Assistant Professor of Bible, Religion and Vocation for Bethel College, North Newton, Kan. This position is a full-time, tenure-track, teaching position in Bible, Religion, and Vocation, to begin fall 2023. Teaching responsibilities will include courses in vocation, Basic Issues of Faith and Life (capstone) and first-year experience, as well as courses in biblical studies, theology/ethics, faith formation, ministry, and world religions, depending on departmental needs and faculty strengths. A Ph.D. in biblical studies or theology/ethics is preferred. An M.Div., M.A. (Theology or Christian Formation), or equivalent master’s degree is required. Ministerial experience is required. Ministerial credentials preferred. Demonstrated familiarity with and commitment to Anabaptist theology and the mission of the college is required (membership in an Anabaptist church not required). The ability to teach and empower students from diverse backgrounds and religious commitments (or none), honoring freely-chosen conviction, is required. Please view complete job description and apply online through the Bethel College website. EEO/AA. (4)
- Chaplain, Conrad Grebel University College, a residence and teaching community affiliated with the University of Waterloo, in Ontario, Canada, seeks a Chaplain for 0.8 FTE (28 hours/week), beginning July 4, 2023. The role involves leading a Student Chapel Committee and planning weekly chapel services, working as part of Grebel’s Student Services team to contribute to student recruitment and student life programming and needs, as well as serving as a pastoral counsellor to students, staff, and faculty at the College. The successful candidate will hold a minimum of a master’s degree in divinity or theology, have a clear Anabaptist-Mennonite theological orientation and faith commitment, be a member in good standing of a Mennonite congregation, and have experience in leading worship, preaching, and youth and adult ministry. This role is offered on a continuing employment basis with a starting salary of $50,990 – $63,738. Application deadline is Monday, April 10, 2023. Read more at www.grebel.ca/positions. (4)
Employment – Church
- Mennonite Church USA is seeking a Director of Archives and Records Management to oversee the accessioning, arrangement, description and preservation of permanent records for MC USA as well as collections of individuals or institutions closely associated with MC USA. Degree in history, archival studies, library science or related field and/or equivalent work experience preferred. FTE: 0.75 to 1. Location: Elkhart, Ind. We are committed to diversity among staff and welcome people of diverse backgrounds and abilities to apply. To request the job description and an application form, contact HR@MennoniteUSA.org or call 316-281-4257. (4)
- Mennonite Mission Network, Join us! Would you like to use your vocational skills and spiritual gifts in your place of employment? Learn about these career opportunities at www.mennonitemission.net/Employment. (4)
- Laurelville Retreat Center, nestled in the beautiful Laurel Highlands of PA, is looking for summer help. Available positions include: camp counselors, lifeguards, Bible teachers, kitchen and dining hall help, and more. Find out more at laurelville.org/ or call 724-423-2056. (4)
Next Christmas in Europe! Holiday trip of a lifetime to Germany and Austria! Dec. 5-13, 2023: Scenic Alps, Lodge in 12th century castle, “Silent Night” Chapel, Christmas Markets and Concert in Vienna. $2,969 plus air. See a video on vimeo and the Martens Group – Christmas Market Tour on Facebook for more information. Brochure and registration here or contact Pastor Weldon Martens, firstname.lastname@example.org; 402-202-9276. (2-4)
- Vacation rental near Glacier National Park. email@example.com 406-212-1004. (3-4)
- North Newton, Kan., guest housing. 316-283-5231; firstname.lastname@example.org. (10-9)
Dave and Janice Yordy Sutter will be concluding 35 years of ministry at Kern Road Mennonite Church of South Bend, Indiana on Sunday, June 11, 2023. All current and former Kern Road attenders and friends are welcome to celebrate. Celebrations planned Saturday evening June 10 and Sunday. For information about events and to RSVP by May 10 go to: dj-sutter-farewell2023.rsvpify.com. Send inquiries: email@example.com. (4-5)