Need a pastor or a teacher? Want to sell a farm?
A classified ad in Anabaptist World could be key to your success. At $1.30 per word you can get your message out.
To place your classified ad in an upcoming issue of Anabaptist World, please complete this form.
For our advertising deadlines check out the Anabaptist World Media Kit.
Employment – General
- The Mennonite Heritage Center, Harleysville, Pa., is seeking a full time Executive Director who supports our mission of “educating, inspiring and witnessing to the church and community by collecting, preserving and sharing the Anabaptist/Mennonite story.” This leadership position will include responsibility for fundraising, budget oversight, expanding community relationships, supporting and articulating Anabaptist history and staff supervision. To learn more about our organization, see mhep.org. The position is currently open and available for immediate hire. Annual compensation of $55,000 to $65,000 plus competitive benefits will be offered considering experience and education. Please send resume, including phone number, to email@example.com. (5)
- Amigo Centre is looking for their next Executive Director. Qualified applicants will have a passion for transformative faith experiences, demonstrate leadership gifts and love working with people. Amigo Centre is a Mennonite camp and retreat center located in Sturgis, Mich., about 50 minutes from Goshen, Ind. Letters of interest and resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. (5)
- Retirement plans assistant administrator. Everence has full-time opportunity for a plan administrator to fulfill the daily operations and activities related to annuities, Mennonite Retirement Trust and Everence Retirement Services. Process/approve surrenders, maturities and retirement payments; do tax reporting; assist others in establishing accounts, enrolling and maintaining accounts. Qualified applicants will have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products; written and oral communication skills; and attention to detail. Prior background in retirement products is desired. Everence is an established, highly trusted, financial services organization. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits. For more information about this position and/or to apply, visit our website, everence.com/careers. (5)
Employment – School
- Hinkletown Mennonite School Principal/Head of School: HMS is seeking a principal/head of school to nurture the healthy learning and professional working environment for students and staff. Primary responsibilities include supervision of education staff and oversight of daily school operations. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong commitment to Anabaptist faith views, servant leadership and bridgebuilding within a diverse community, and communication and organization skills. For more information and application: hinkletownschool.org/employment. (5)
- Goshen College invites application for a full-time Director of Instructional Design and Learning Technologies to promote the effective use of technologies for teaching and learning. For further details and to apply go to goshen.edu/employment. (5)
- Bluffton University is looking for a part-time Campus Pastor. Please follow the link for more details: bluffton.edu/employment/stf-campus-pastor.aspx. (5)
- Fresno Pacific University invites applications for Faculty in Psychology – Undergraduate. Complete job description and requirements at fresno.edu/visitors/careers. (5)
- Lezha Academic Center, Albania, a vibrant, mission-minded grades 1-12 school, seeks a Principal to begin August 2021. Full position announcement, job documents and school information can be found at albanianchristianschool.org. (5-7)
- Lezha Academic Center, Albania, a vibrant, mission-minded grades 1-12 school, seeks teachers for high school English, Science and Social Studies to begin August 2021. Full position announcement, job documents and school information can be found at albanianchristianschool.org. (5-7)
- Western Christian School is currently looking to fill our Director of Development and Alumni Relations administrative position. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping Western reach her full potential as a PreK-12th grade educational institution that prepares her students for a life of faith and learning. All interested candidates, please visit Western’s employment page for more information. WesternChristianSchool.org/jobs/. (5)
Employment – Church
- Swamp Mennonite Church, an Anabaptist congregation affiliated with Mosaic Mennonite Conference, is looking for a .75 FTE Pastor who is passionate about developing disciples of Jesus who take their faith into their everyday lives. The position would include preaching responsibilities within a team-preaching model as well as leadership opportunities. There is flexibility around what other responsibilities will be included based on the strengths and interests of the candidate. If interested, please contact Will Sadler, the Search Committee Chair, email@example.com. (5-6)
- First Mennonite Church, Indianapolis, Ind., is seeking a full-time pastor (half-time or more will also be considered) with strong preaching skills and experience and ability to serve as part of a pastoral team. Full job description is found at mennoniteusa.org/pastor-openings or at indymenno.org. We follow MC USA salary and benefit guidelines and are located in a large, thriving city. Contact Robin Helmuth, search committee chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org. (5-7)
- Harrisonburg Mennonite Church is seeking a woman to join our pastoral staff for pastoral care and worship in a half or full-time capacity. We are looking for someone to join our staff team who is passionate about care for the congregation, creative worship, and demonstrating and proclaiming the Good News in our local and global communities. Those interested should contact Pastor Jake Lee at email@example.com. (5)
- Beth-El Mennonite Church in Colorado Springs, Colo., is seeking a part-time (1/3 FTE) Associate Pastor for Children. If you care deeply about children and their families, cultivating relationships across generations and helping people seek to follow Jesus’ way of nonviolent peacemaking, then you are encouraged to apply. Job description at bethelmennonite.org/apc/. Contact Jordan Farrell (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to express interest in applying. (5-6)
- Elizabethtown Church of the Brethren is seeking an Executive full-time pastor with creative preaching skills. Located in scenic Lancaster County, Pa., with an average attendance of 255. A progressive-leaning congregation rooted in Radical Pietist and Anabaptist heritage is seeking a pastor who can guide and equip us for faithful witness and ministry, locally and globally. Please contact Carroll Kreider, Search Committee Chair, email@example.com. (5)
See the world-famous Oberammergau Passion Play in Bavaria, Germany, in 2022! Join tour host Pastor Weldon Martens of Grace Hill Mennonite Church of Whitewater, Kan., on a 10-day tour to Germany, France and Switzerland, Aug. 10-21, 2022. We will see the Swiss Alps, the Black Forest, Neuschwanstein Castle, and enjoy a Rhine River Cruise. See the tour brochure and register at pilgrimtours.com/ghmc.html or contact Pastor Weldon for a brochure or information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-202-9276. (3-5)
- North Newton, Kan., guest housing. 316-283-5231; email@example.com. (2-13)