Need a pastor or a teacher? Want to sell a farm?
A classified ad in Anabaptist World could be key to your success. At $1.30 per word you can get your message out.
To place your classified ad in an upcoming issue of Anabaptist World, please complete this form.
For our advertising deadlines check out the Anabaptist World Media Kit.
Employment – General
- Shenandoah Valley residential and light commercial contractor is searching for carpenters to join our team. See job description and requirements at herrinc.com/about/employment or visit our Facebook page at facebook.com/HerrAndCo. (1-4)
Employment – School
- Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary seeks a full-time Professor of Biblical Studies to start July 1, 2021. Preferred qualifications: Ph.D. or equivalent; expertise in Old Testament or New Testament studies and competence to teach in the other testament; intercultural competency; and the ability to inspire students in face-to-face and online learning environments. ambs.edu/jobs. (1)
- Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary VP for Administration and CFO. AMBS seeks a visionary leader who oversees the operational, business and financial affairs of the institution. The successful candidate will be a hands-on and collaborative manager who will lead in the following areas: accounting, budgeting, business planning, investments, human resources and administration. The CFO partners with the Administrative Cabinet in strategic decision making and operations to ensure that AMBS maintains its focus on strong academic programs and the growth of revenue, to educate leaders for God’s reconciling mission in the world. ambs.edu/jobs. (1)
- Fresno Pacific University invites applications for: Faculty in Music – Director of Bands & Coordinator of Instrumental Music; Faculty in Psychology – Undergraduate; Faculty in Business – Finance and Economics; Director of MA in Teaching. Complete job descriptions and requirements at fresno.edu/visitors/careers. (1)
Employment – Church
- First Mennonite Church (FMC) of Newton, Kan., with over 270 active members, seeks individuals to form a pastoral team of 2 FTE. A combination of persons will provide administration/supervision and fill pastoral roles to preach, teach, provide pastoral care, encourage outreach, assist with worship planning, empower and encourage lay leaders, lead the faith formation among the children, youth and young adults, and represent FMC in the wider community. FMC follows Mennonite Church USA salary guidelines. For more information, contact Heidi Regier Kreider, Western District Conference Minister, at 316-283-6300 or email@example.com. (1)
- Cincinnati (Ohio) Mennonite Fellowship is seeking a pastor or pastoral team (full-time equivalent) with strong preaching/teaching skills and ability to equip members for leadership, communal decision-making and deeper relationships. We are a 46-year-old congregation (average pandemic/Zoom attendance of 56) with a strong peace and justice focus and a desire to increase our witness in our urban setting. We follow Mennonite Church USA salary and benefits guidelines and are a member of its Central District Conference. Contact Lois Kaufmann (firstname.lastname@example.org.) with questions and/or to express interest. (1)
- Lombard Mennonite Church seeks a half-time Pastor of Christian Formation with a strong commitment to Anabaptist values and theology, including peace and justice. The primary focus will be to work with the congregation as a whole in the area of Christian formation, with a particular emphasis on the youth. Graduate theological work or an M.Div. degree (or equivalent) strongly preferred. Racial-ethnic minority candidates and/or individuals with cross-cultural or international experience are encouraged to apply. LMC is a member of the Illinois Mennonite Conference and the Mennonite Church USA. We are a vibrant Anabaptist congregation in the western suburbs of Chicago, whose members come from diverse Christian backgrounds. Position open immediately. Interested persons should contact email@example.com. (1-2)
- Witmer Heights Mennonite Church, near Smoketown in Lancaster County, Pa., is seeking a three-quarter-time pastor. Our congregation is affiliated with LMC — a fellowship of Anabaptist churches, and maintains a relationship with MC USA. We share a facility with our sister congregation — First Deaf Mennonite Church. We are a healthy, suburban congregation with an average attendance of 75 persons. We are seeking a visionary pastor with strengths in preaching, teaching, listening, counseling, encouraging and administration. The position begins in February 2021. Acquaint yourself with us at whmchurch.org. Interested persons may contact Joe Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-808-2417. (1)
- Alamosa MVS seeks yearlong volunteers; August start. Enjoy Colorado’s mountains, engage local needs: environmental, sustainable ag, restorative justice, immigration, public health, food security. Search MVS: mennonitemission.net/Serve or contact our local coordinator: email@example.com. (1-2)
See the world-famous Oberammergau Passion Play in Bavaria, Germany, in 2022! Join tour host Pastor Weldon Martens of Grace Hill Mennonite Church of Whitewater, Kan., on a 10-day tour to Germany, France and Switzerland, Aug. 10-21, 2022. We will see the Swiss Alps, the Black Forest, Neuschwanstein Castle, and enjoy a Rhine River Cruise. See the tour brochure and register at pilgrimtours.com/ghmc or contact Pastor Weldon for a brochure or information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-202-9276. (1-2)
- North Newton, Kan., guest housing. 316-283-5231; email@example.com. (1-5)