Need a pastor or a teacher? Want to sell a farm?
A classified ad in Anabaptist World could be key to your success. At $1.30 per word you can get your message out.
To place your classified ad in an upcoming issue of Anabaptist World, please complete this form.
For our advertising deadlines check out the Anabaptist World Media Kit.
Employment – General
- Harrisonburg, Va., builder/general contractor seeks carpenters, superintendent and project manager. If you have 10-15 years experience and would consider joining our company, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or herrinc.com/about/employment. (10, 12, 14-16)
- Mennonite Church USA is seeking a full-time Denominational Minister of Ministerial Leadership to work with the Associate Executive Director for Church Vitality on credentialing standards, Ministerial Leadership Information process, provide critical resources for pastors and congregations, provide direction to church-planting initiatives and support area conference ministers. Required: experience as pastor/conference leader; advanced degree (MDiv. DMin.). We are committed to diversity among staff and welcome people of diverse backgrounds and abilities to apply. To request the job description and an application form, contact HR@MennoniteUSA.org. (15)
- The Williamsburg Christian Retreat Center in Virginia is in need of a Maintenance Director to oversee our beautiful 300-acre facility. Interested parties should go to wcrc.info/about/employment for more information and an application. (15)
- Beaver Camp, Lowville, N.Y., is seeking a year-round, part-time Adventure Education Director responsible for adventure trips, challenge course and outdoor education. Visit beavercamp.org for more information or to apply. (15)
- North Newton, Kan. Two-bedroom, two-bath cottages under construction at West 23rd and Edgemore, North Newton. Owner-agent 316-283-8441. (10-16)
- Luke Birky is turning 100 on Jan. 8! His children would like to honor him by asking anyone who knows him to send a memory and/or best wishes anytime between now and Jan. 8 to 1300 Greencroft Drive, Apt. 26, Goshen, IN 46526. (15)
Employment – School
- Goshen College invites applications for a full-time Marketing Manager. This position is responsible for implementing key activities of marketing strategy and operations and providing administrative support to the Communications and Marketing Office. For more information and to apply, go to goshen.edu/employment. (15)
- Goshen College seeks a full-time, benefits-eligible, open-rank, tenure-track professor position to serve as the Master’s of Social Work Program Director of the new Goshen College and Bluffton University Collaborative MSW starting in summer 2022. For more information and to apply, go to goshen.edu/employment. (15)
- Central Christian School in Kidron, Ohio, is seeking a Superintendent for K-12 school beginning July 1, 2022. Ideal candidates will know Jesus as Lord and Savior, share a clear commitment to the Anabaptist tradition and have excellent communication skills. They will administer the school while exercising leadership skills to fulfill the spiritual vision of Central Christian School. Interested parties may send a resume and inquiry to email@example.com. (15)
Employment – Church
- East Chestnut Street Mennonite Church of Lancaster City, Pa., seeks a full-time associate pastor who will resource and guide our youth and children’s ministries, provide pastoral care to families and contribute monthly to the preaching ministry of the congregation. All interested candidates, please contact Search Committee Chair Ann Campbell-Janz at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the job description. (14-15)
- First Mennonite Church, Bluffton, Ohio, a Christ-centered, inclusive and justice-oriented congregation with close ties to Bluffton University, seeks a full-time lead pastor to help us implement our five priorities of following Jesus, nurturing faith, extending hospitality, engaging scripture and identifying gifts. The successful candidate will demonstrate a clear commitment to Anabaptist/Mennonite theology and biblical formation, support MC USA’s Vision: Healing and Hope statement, display strong leadership and relational skills, and model engagement with community, denominational, and ecumenical partners. Contact Rhonda Winstead, search committee chair, at email@example.com for more information. (15-16)
- Associate Pastor — Portland Mennonite Church (Oregon) is seeking a full-time Associate Pastor of Community Life and Outreach to help our vibrant, urban and inclusive congregation “seek the peace of the city.” The Associate Pastor will work to strengthen the life and ministry of the church, focusing particularly on congregational life and community outreach. For more information, contact Katherine Jameson Pitts, Executive Conference Minister of Pacific Northwest Mennonite Conference, at firstname.lastname@example.org. (15-16)
Call/email for seat availability for the Aug. 10-21, 2022, tour to the Oberammergau Passion Play in Bavaria, Germany, plus France and Switzerland. Led by Pastor Weldon Martens. email@example.com / 402-202-9276. (15)
- North Newton, Kan., guest housing. 316-283-5231; firstname.lastname@example.org. (14-9)