Here are five things worth paying attention to this month. I recommend selecting one or two and jumping in over the next week
- Whenever I want to understand something more deeply, I check out the Today Explained Podcast from Vox. It never lets me down.
- I get my morning news from NPR when I check out the UP First during my commute.
- When I need to get into my feelings or reflect on something philosophical, I turn to We Can Do Hard Things.
- Let me be a little self-promoting with these next two listens. The Center for Congregations Podcast, which I cohost, highlights important conversations and topics that congregations are wrestling with.
- And of course, I have to point you towards What Would It Take. We’re in the middle of a series about sex and sexuality. It’s good stuff, so take a listen. 😊
Have a comment on this story? Write to the editors. Include your full name, city and state. Selected comments will be edited for publication in print or online.