Here are five things worth paying attention to this month. I recommend selecting one or two and jumping in over the next week.
- Let’s unpack the origins of modern policing.
- Another brutal reminder that black bodies have been dehumanized in the U.S.
- If you’re looking for a good book to read by a black author, check out Mama Day. It is a compelling story about love, community, and freedom.
- If you’re a congregational leader looking for a podcast to check out, check out the Center for Congregations’ Podcast.
- I’ve referenced this podcast before, but if you want a quick respite from the hurried pace of life, do yourself a favor and subscribe to The Next Right Thing Podcast.