Here are five things worth paying attention to this month. I recommend selecting one or two and jumping in over the next week.
- I’m learning more and more about the history of our Indigenous kinfolk. Specifically, what enslavement looked like for them.
- If you’ve heard the word intersectionality and want to unpack it more, Kimberly Crenshaw has you covered.
- What is the opposite of oppression? I’d say belonging.
- In New Mexico, there is a fight about Uranium mining..
- For my fellow parents, here’s a little something your children will enjoy.