Here are five things worth paying attention to this week. Mix things up this week and start with #5.
- We have to stop devaluing sensuality in the name of faith and repeating the same tired talking points about women’s desirability and value.
- If you are wrestling with what the Bible has to say about sexual orientation or gender identity, the Reformation Project is a good starting point.
- In case you’re confused about what is and isn’t socialism, Relevant has some info for you.
- If you aren’t familiar with the story of Fred Hampton, you should check out Judas and the Black Messiah.
- More truth about the Black Panther Party.