Here are five things worth paying attention to this month. I recommend selecting one or two and jumping in over the next week.
1) Hold off on the Doritos and take note of the best ways to support striking Frito-Lays workers right now and in the future.
2) This doesn’t really need to be said, but it does. There is no debate over Critical Race Theory.
3) Let’s talk about housing and the racist architecture of home ownership.
4) If you want a book that will shake up your comfortable, even stagnant belief system, read Indecent Theology. It’s especially poignant if you’re already familiar with Central/South American Liberation Theology.
5) Jay-Z dropped his debut album 25 years ago, so now is a great time to reflect on the catalogue of one of the greatest to ever do it.