Here are five things worth paying attention to this month. I recommend selecting one or two and jumping in over the next week.
1. If you’re looking for new self-care routines, see Yoga with Adrienne.
2. Parenting is stressful under typical circumstances, let alone a national pandemic. Check out Latinx Parenting for helpful perspectives and tips.
3. For all my Tiger King fans, check out this Honest Trailer.
4. I was in need of some good news this week, and Parks and Rec came to the rescue.
5. I pay attention to Mark Charles because he’s saying things no other candidate is willing to. He is worth checking out.
Ben Tapper has a master’s degree in public affairs and an M.Div. He is co-founder of the Hear Me Project and blogs at Invisible Truths.