Here are five things worth paying attention to this week:
- Don’t miss the program tonight about Christian Faith and Anti-Asian Violence.
- Wondering what to do instead of calling the police? Check out this list of community-based alternatives in your area.
- Though a ceasefire has been reached, the injustice in Palestine continues. Please keep paying attention and helping in any way you can.
- This weekend marks the 100 year anniversary of the Tulsa Massacre. Learn more about the destruction of Black Wallstreet.
- The voices of and perspectives of women are often ignored or missing from our theology, but that is changing. Enrich your knowledge and spirit by reading the Womanist Midrash.