Here are five things worth paying attention to this month. I recommend selecting one or two and jumping in over the next week.
- If you’re looking to start the year with renewed focus, perspective and stillness, you need to read Anchored in the Current.
- Planning your next family trip? Visit Montgomery and spend an afternoon at the National Memorial for Peace and Justice and the Legacy Museum. It’ll change you.
- This tragic story illustrates that racial disparities in healthcare still persist.
- We need to be more intentional about exposing our children to trauma in the name of a laugh.
- If you’re not familiar with Black Liturgies yet, you need to be. It will bless you.