Here are five things worth paying attention to this month. I recommend selecting one or two and jumping in over the next week.
- A hunger strike is now in effect as people continue to demand justice for Breonna Taylor.
- If you still wonder why activists are calling to abolish or defund the police, stories like these are illustrative.
- Are you ready to vocalize your truth and encounter your own voice? Check out the 5-day Glow-Up challenge from Danellia Arechiga. You won’t regret it.
- An important critique of the book White Fragility.
- For reasons unknown, I went into the rabbit hole of English dialects this week and stumbled upon this video. You’re welcome.
Ben Tapper has a master’s degree in public affairs and an M.Div. He is co-founder of the Hear Me Project and blogs at Invisible Truths.